Thursday, March 25, 2021

My Woven Photo Reflection

 Woven Photo Portrait




  1. What did you accomplish?

I accomplished Weaving patiently for 20 - 30 minutes 


  1. Are you satisfied with your woven photo portrait? Why / Why not?

I am satisfied with my woven photo because there were no muck ups during the time I was weaving.


  1. What did you find easy when you created your woven photo portrait?

I found it easy finding a pattern during the weaving process. It was over and under. 



  1. What did you find challenging when you were weaving your woven photo portrait? 

I found adjusting the paper hard because the paper would sometimes stop sticking.



  1. What do you need to work on?

I need to work on my patience because I almost ripped the paper because I was going too fast.




  1. What would you adjust with your woven photo portrait? 

I think my woven photo is what I wanted and there is no adjusting it with anything.



7. What would you do next time to improve your self portrait?

I would ignore distractions the next time we do a similar task.


No comments:

Post a Comment