Friday, July 5, 2019

My Superman Art Reflection

               
SuperHero Art Enlargement
1. What did you accomplish?
I accomplished ruling up a grid,
following the grid lines to create an
enlarged image of Superman.

2. Are you satisfied with your Super Hero
enlargement? Why / Why not?
I am satisfied with my enlargement
because at the beginning I made
mistakes and was
about to give up.
I didn’t give
up and my art
work is up on the wall.

3.What did you find easy when you created your
SuperHero
enlargement?
The grid lines mostly helped me with the artwork.

4. What did you find challenging when you were creating your
SuperHero
enlargement?
I found drawing the cape challenging as there were lots of little
diagonal lines. 

5. What do you need to work on?
I need to work on drawing the hands and legs

6. What would you change with your Super Hero enlargement? 
I would change the face and to follow the grid lines.

7. What would you do next time to improve superhero enlargement?
To try and finish my artwork quickly and stay focused on everything I
do.




1 comment: