Monday, December 2, 2019

This is my version of 12 days of Christmas

 My 12 days of Christmas
On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me. A ps4 on a pear tree.

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me. Two thousand dollars, and a ps4 on a pear tree.

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me. Three Samoan dogs, two thousand dollars, and a ps4 on a pear tree.

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me. Four bags of candy, three Samoan dogs, two thousand dollars, and a ps4 on a pear tree. 

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me. Five coconuts, four bags of candy, three Samoan dogs, two thousand dollars, and a ps4 on a pear tree.

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me. Six rugby balls, five coconuts, four bags of candy, three Samoan dogs, two thousand dollars, and a ps4 on a pear tree.

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me. Seven motorcycles, six rugby balls, five coconuts, four bags of candy, three Samoan dogs, two thousand dollars, and a ps4 on a pear tree.

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me. Eight avocado’s, seven motorcycles, six rugby balls, five coconuts, four bags of candy, three Samoan dogs, two thousand dollars, and a ps4 on a pear tree.

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me. Nine sunglasses, eight avocado’s, seven motorcycles, six rugby balls, five coconuts, four bags of candy, three Samoan dogs, two thousand dollars, and a ps4 on a pear tree.

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me. Ten kittens, nine sunglasses, eight avocado’s, seven motorcycles, six rugby balls, five coconuts, four bags of candy, three Samoan dogs, two thousand dollars, and a ps4 on a pear tree.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me. Eleven chocolate bars, ten kittens, nine sunglasses, eight avocado’s, seven motorcycles, six rugby balls, five coconuts, four bags of candy, three Samoan dogs, two Thousand dollars and a ps4 on a pear tree.

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me. Twelve rugby jerseys, eleven chocolate bars, ten kittens, nine sunglasses, eight avocado’s, seven motorcycles, six rugby balls, five coconuts, four bags of candy, three Samoan dogs, two thousand dollars, and a ps4 on a pear tree.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment